- Fixed some crashes in the FBX mesh importer.
- Added 3dsmax/Maya 2013 support.
- Added preliminary support for Photoshop CS6.
- Fixed a problem that was avoiding the OpenCTM mesh importer plug-in to load properly.
- Fixed a memory leak releasing shaders in the OpenGL graphics driver.
- Solved a problem with Growl ( GNTP-send ) which was causing some crashes. Max Maya 2013 CS6
- Fixed a problem with color dialogs in the OpenGL graphics driver.
- Now you can use derivative maps in the 3D viewport ( with parallax effect based on Morten Mikkelsen's blog entry )
- Optimized the de-indexing phase for all the graphics drivers.
- Optimized the DX9 graphics driver and dropped support for ps1/2.
- Recompiled using the latest libraries ( Crosswalk 2012.5, FBXSDK 2012.2, Ogre3D 1.7.4 ).
pd: I decided to scratch the 3.17.10/11/12 to solve some problems with derivative maps and parallax mapping.