WORKSHOP #8 - Small Environment - Week 1
This is the first in a series of small environment challenges. Simply post up an image of the art (Can be concept art or personal art) of the environment you will be working on. If the art is not your own, make sure there is some traceable evidence of who or what the art belongs to.
- Must constantly post updates as progress is made
- Environment needs to have at least 3 assets in it
- End result must be in a game engine (example: Unreal Engine 3 || Cryengine 3)
- End result must be fully textured and lit
- Cinematic (Camera Flythrough or Idle Shot with simple animation) is a huge bonus!!
Here are a few examples to help you guys get started!!
Take advantage of this! It is a great time to build your portfolio