WORKSHOP #3 - Small Scene
Hey everyone! Welcome to the 3rd workshop here at eat3d! This one should give you guys a bit more of a challenge, as well as help you build up some practice in solidifying your pipeline.
1. You must re-create the scene you see BELOW!
2. You must create 4 Assets
- Table - Max Tri count = 2,000
- Cup - Max Tri Count = 300
- Tray - Max Tri Count = 100
- Lunch Box - Max Tri Count = 3,000
3. Each Mesh must have a simple high poly model made for it, then baked and textured.
4. Once all 4 assets are done with low poly meshes and textures created, you must import them into a game engine of your choice. I personally used UDK, but anything goes!
5. Compose a scene that shows chaos using your created assets.
6. Create a dramatic, yet simply lit environment
* Note! - You may go beyond and add any touch ups you may like, but the ABOVE is required to finish this workshop
Below is the scene you must use as guidance as well as a snapshot of a few high poly models I baked down for game res model creation.
Post up plenty of pics showing your progress. And most importantly, POST UP YOUR FINAL IMAGE SHOWCASING YOUR SCENE!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!