High Poly Vehicle - iamtravis316

4 replies [Last post]
iamtravis3167's picture

This should be fun.  I'll have a concept up later.  I just hope I have time to finish with all the other projects I have going on at school. Smiling

metalliandy's picture

Awesome Smiling

Good luck!

metalliandy's picture

Just a quick reminder about the process for your final submission Smiling

Please ensure that your final submission has everything that is required for entry, edited into your first post (beauty shot's and turntables etc.)

• You must provide an unsmoothed wireframe beauty shot of the finished model, from multiple angles.
  • You must submit at least 1 final beauty shot that is at least 1280x720.
  • You must submit at least 1 turnaround movie of the vehicle created in any application of your choice.
  • Post your final image on the first post in your thread using our "File Attachments" system.
  • Upload your video turnaround to a popular video sharing site (Youtube, Vimeo, etc) and post the link/embed in the first post of your thread in the " Video Link" field.

Also please make sure that you edit the title of your thread to have - Final at the end.

e.g. High Poly Vehicle - metalliandy - Final

Thanks and good luck!Smiling

travisEverett's picture

hey metalliandy, you can delete my thread because I dident have the time to enter unfortunately so I will not be posting anything up. Maybe next time.

Aliraza03's picture

Quick update, is it just me or am I putting my controls edges TOO close and tight? Not seeing as much highlights on the edges as I do in the dvd. And on the normal view I can't see some of the recessed edges I added. Am I simply modelling too close to the objects?

ali