Head Sculpting - loup987567- VEmpire :: Final

12 replies [Last post]
loup987567's picture

this is my final shot and turntable! 

loup987567's picture

Am I ok for the contest? you can leave a comment even if you find it bad...or if something is wrong. It will be very appreciate!!! 

arundelain's picture

I look forward to seeing the teeth and eyes as you are working on it. Nice job so far. The pose is very dynamic.

loup987567's picture

I've finish to put teeth and I scale a little bit the mouth. I  refine ears and try to put a shirt but doesn't fit with the head. Next job, refine jaw, 'cause I don't like it and  after, I'll start to carve medium detail to see what can I put on the chest to close the mesh!!!

setp3c.jpg
loup987567's picture

here I make a test of fine details. I don't know if I keep them or not but ... this is my update!!!

step_4.jpg
loup987567's picture

step4b.jpg
loup987567's picture

here,I try to put a base color and base light setting to see what's append with the fine detail. Now I'll can refine detail....delete those who doesn't fit and add some other!!! I'm not sure that the eye work but, I'll see it later! So.... this is my update!!!

montage3.jpg
loup987567's picture

I'll try to put eyebrow with zsphere just to see if it can look better!!!

loup987567's picture

Merry Christmas!!!

merrrychristmas.jpg
arundelain's picture

Loup, really awesome sculpt. Love the mouth closeup. You have captured a great sense of character. Your methods are crisp and clear. Great work flow. Thanks again for all your help. Cheers. Arun

loup987567's picture

Thanks a lot for your comment Arun!!! You give me the wings to fly over this contest!!! I don't have a lot of time to finish this head "cause Christmas time take me a lot of time... but, I'm happy to do this contest and possibly make a friend (if you want!!! ;p ) on eat 3d !!! this community rule!!! Good luck for the contest, you have a lot of talent and see you soon on other post!!!  

schiefer's picture

hey loup congrats on finishing. tunred out great i especially like the teeth and lips.

loup987567's picture

Thanks Schiefer!!!