xNormal 3.17.10 Released!
xNormal 3.17.10 has been released!
The new version contains a ton of bug fixes, improvements and optimisations
What's new in xNormal 3.17.10?
- Fixed some crashes in the FBX mesh importer.
- Now you can use derivative maps in the 3D viewport.
- Added 3dsmax/Maya 2013 support.
- Added preliminary support for Photoshop CS6.
- Fixed a problem that was avoiding the OpenCTM mesh importer plug-in to load properly.
- Fixed a memory leak releasing shaders in the OpenGL graphics driver.
- Solved a problem with Growl ( GNTP-send ) which was causing some crashes after you render a
- map or you use the Simple AO/Conemap tools.
- The OpenGL graphics driver now uses always a windowed mode because some old drivers appear
- to have problems displaying system dialogs in fullscreen mode.
- Optimized the de-indexing phase for all the graphics drivers.
- Dropped support for old cards ( ps_1_0, ps_2_0, ps_2_x ) in the DX9 graphics driver. Now it only
- supports DX9 SM3 cards.
- Optimized the shader's instruction count for the DX9 graphics driver and removed expensive shadow
- Recompiled using the latest libraries ( Crosswalk 2012.5, FBXSDK 2012.2, Ogre3D 1.7.4 ).
Check out the full announcement and grab the installer, for free, HERE