Max and Mudbox 2012 Subscription Advantage Packs Released!
With ever-increasing demand to produce quality work in less time, you need all the help you can get to meet deadlines and stand out from the crowd. As modern pipelines evolve, so does Autodesk by offering Autodesk® Subscription customers Autodesk's latest advancements in time-saving features and creative functionality first.
Autodesk® Subscription Advantage Packs offer access to new and enhanced product features that can help increase productivity and performance. Features vary by product, and can include:
- New creative toolsets for modeling, animation, simulation, and rendering
- More opportunities to extend and customize software
- Smoother interoperability with certain other applications
Subscription Advantage Packs for 2012 versions of select Autodesk software products are now available for download by Subscription customers. Take advantage of the latest tools and features designed to tackle the challenges you face today and can expect tomorrow.
The packs include some really great new features, including:-
Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 New Features:
- Render pass system—Segment your scene for downstream compositing with an entirely new render pass system that features a visual interface.
- After Effects and Photoshop interoperability—Enjoy significantly enhanced interoperability with Adobe® After Effects® and Adobe® Photoshop® software.
- ActiveShade for iray*— Experience a truly iterative creative process for finalizing renderings with new ActiveShade support for the iray® renderer from mental images.
- .NET Exposure of 3ds Max SDK**—Take advantage of .NET enabled languages to extend and customize certain features of 3ds Max.
Autodesk Mudbox 2012 New Features:
- Gigatexel Engine—Create massive amounts of detail—in the range of billions of texels—to help produce highly detailed assets.
- Edge hardness, creasing & smoothing support—Import and work with models created in Autodesk® 3ds Max®, Autodesk® Maya® or Autodesk® Softimage® software that contain edges with hardness, creasing, and smoothing data.
- Combine Bump and Normal maps—Combine painted bump map detail with extracted normal map detail to produce a single normal map—even in tangent space.
- Enhanced tiling—More easily paint and sculpt tiled detail to create seamlessly repeating textures and maps.
- Duplicate and Flip—More easily duplicate objects, and optionally flip them to create mirrored versions.
Learn more about the HERE