3DS MAX 2012 Hotfix 2 Released!
Autodesk have released hotfix 2 for the 3DS Max 2012 family of products.
The hotfix resolves bugs with CAT, MAXScript, Modeling, Point Helpers, Slate Material Editor and XRef Scene.
Changes include :-
- In the Capture Animation dialog, clicking Auto Map multiple times would cause a MAXScript error. This has been fixed.
- In the Capture Animation dialog, importing MotionBuilder (FBX) files would cause a MAXScript error. This has been fixed.
- The base spine bone now translates correctly.
- Animating function curves while working with motion layers would cause a program error. This has been fixed.
- An initialRollupState Type error has been fixed.
- The Return statement now properly migrates the return value to the heap.
- In a wireframe view, editing sub-objects would cause geometry to display at an offset from the parent geometry. This has been fixed.
- Point Helpers can have modifiers assigned to them once more.
Slate Material Editor
- In some cases, opening Slate would cause a program error. This has been fixed.
- XRef Scene would disregard the Layer visibility flag. This has been fixed.